Start a buildings insurance quote.

Welcome back. What would you like to do?
Make a change
One of our client care agents will call you shortly.
Get a new quote
Capture details online, and an advisor will phone you back with your premium.
Let's get your details
We need your RSA ID number to determine if you're already a client of ours. We keep it safe and won't share it with anyone.
Start quote
We understand how important your privacy is and will protect your personal information. By providing your personal information you are agreeing that we may process it to furnish you with a quote. Also note that some advisors work under supervision.  This is to ensure that you’ll get nothing but awesome service, all of the time! Premiums quoted are risk profile dependent and reviewed annually based on risk profile and economic factors. Ts, Cs and limits apply. It is important to provide us with correct information, otherwise it could affect the outcome of your claim. The OUTbonus is a standard product feature, only paid after three claim-free years and premium dependent.
Buildings insurance – a solid insurance foundation

We understand that your house is not just a building, it’s an extension of you. So, we’ve made it our mission to ensure your home receives the best cover possible against life’s unexpected and unfortunate events.

We’ll take care of any damage to your house, caused by leaking pressurised pipes, acts of nature, explosion, subsidence, and fire. We'll even cover the cost of calling out the fire brigade and we'll arrange temporary accommodation after an incident has left your house uninhabitable.

Remember, your bank will insist on this type of insurance if you have a home loan. 

Why choose buildings insurance from OUTsurance?

Add these for complete home insurance peace of mind

Why choose buildings insurance from OUTsurance?

Add these for complete home insurance peace of mind
Need to submit a claim?

Making a claim is easy via the website, my.outsurance portal, the App or our friendly call centre. Find out everything you need to know in our How to claim section.

Find out more Submit a claim