General rules of the competition
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is organised and prizes are sponsored by OUTsurance Insurance Company Limited (OUTsurance).
- Directors, managers and employees of the OUTsurance Group and its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will run from 11 July 2020 at 09h00 until 18 July 2020 at 23h59.
- No entries will be accepted after 18 July 2020 at 23h59.
- Nobody who has won any OUTsurance competition within the last six months before 11 July 2020 will be eligible to win.
- Participants can enter as many times as they wish.
- All Participants must be 18 years or older.
- All Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of South Africa and must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Three winners will be selected at random by OUTsurance, each winning a cricket ball signed by members of KG’s Kingfishers team (featuring in the 3TC Solidarity Cup on 18 July 2020).
- The draws will take place at 10 am on Monday 20 July 2020.
- Winners names and entry videos may be publicised on the OUTsurance Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
How to enter
- Share a video, using the hashtag #allOUTfan, on the OUTsurance Facebook page and/or tag @outsurance_insurance on Instagram. In the video, the entrant must perform a war cry in support of KG’s Kingfishers team, which will be performing in the 3TC Solidarity Cup cricket tournament on 18 July 2020.
- Entrants are NOT obliged to enter into any insurance policy with OUTsurance to be eligible for the prize
The winners will be contacted by OUTsurance via Facebook messenger or Instagram message. The prize will be delivered within ten (10) working days from the date of being contacted by OUTsurance.
- OUTsurance Group and its subsidiaries, directors, members, employees, and sponsors are indemnified against any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever which may be suffered by the Participants entering this competition.
- All information (including these rules) relating to this competition that are published on the OUTsurance website or any promotional/advertising material, including social media platforms, at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions.
- OUTsurance reserves the right to withdraw this competition before the competition period ends.
- OUTsurance reserves the right to change the announcement dates or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.
- This OUTsurance competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administrated by Facebook or Instagram.