Great watercraft insurance benefits
- At OUTsurance, your watercraft insurance excess remains fixed which means that you'll always know exactly what an incident could cost you.
- Enjoy peace-of-mind, knowing that your watercraft insurance premium stays fixed for 12 months.
- Should you submit a claim, you'll see why everyone is talking about our fast claim processing turnaround times. We'll have you sorted in no time!
- You receive an awesome cash OUTbonus reward after three consecutive claim-free years.
- You have access to an approved list of service providers.
- You'll also automatically enjoy insurance cover outside South Africa, to include countries such as Zimbabwe, Botswana, Malawi, Lesotho, Mozambique, Swaziland and Namibia.
- On top of this, you'll be insured while the watercraft is afloat on our inland waters and within 20 kilometres off South Africa's coastline.
Documents | Frequently asked questions
Come road or high water, we have you covered
Your watercraft (including the hull, motors, machinery, equipment, standard fittings and accessories) is covered in case of an accident, theft, hijacking, fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, hail, flood and snow - even while it's being transported. We'll also cover the cost of salvaging a wreck should your watercraft become stranded.
In the unfortunate event of death or injury following a watercraft accident, we will take care of any legal costs for you or any of your household members who were piloting the craft at the time of the accident. We'll also pay medical expenses up to R1 000 per incident.
Your watercraft trailer will be covered by our car insurance product.
*Business OUTsurance also provides watercraft insurance for businesses.